The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My first blog post, ever!

Well, this is my first post. Will anyone care? Probably not. Is this site anything special? No. Why am I doing this? Because I wanted to see what having a blog is like. I don't even know how many people I'll tell about my blog. I doubt many people would be interested in what I have to say.

Well, this week got off to a good start. On Sunday I ate lunch with one of my dad's business partners. He was a pretty cool guy, and I'm hoping he can help my dad get paid soon. Afterwards I called Charles and talked to him for about 45 minutes before my friend Chris picked me up to go to the park and play basketball. I knew one of the kids at the park, and Chris knew some of the kids there, and we played 4 on 4 for a few minutes before 2 of the kids who smoke decided that their lungs couldn't take anymore. I did absolutely horrible. I did so bad, I thought about giving up basketball altogether. I talked to Gina later that night, and we talked for a while.

Monday wasn't exciting. It took me about an hour and a half to fall asleep, and I went to bed late, so I was tired when I woke up. I was playing Star Wars Rogue Squadron, and I finally got a gold medal on the only level I didn't have one, so I've completely beat the game. Not much for a high point of my day. I hope that my later blogs can be more exciting than this.

1 Comments:

  • I'll read your blog Ian Bian! I care about what's going on in your life! You really are a great guy. And whether you accept it or not, you do have a talent with writing poems.

    By Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline, at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home