The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

More worldly nonsense

I had a post on here about how sick I was with women being used and allowing themselves to be used. Wouldn't you know it, I found some more repulsing examples, and I figured I share 2. The first was a commercial. The whole time there's a woman who was saying hi to guys, but using a different name each time. Then it ended with some guy saying "Las Vegas. Whatever happens here, stays here." What was that woman thinking when she agreed to do that commercial!? "Maybe I'll get my big break by playing a tramp in Vegas!" What great credentials to show at an audition! Anywho, the other thing was the Miss America pageant. We don't care what talents you have, or that you can't answer a real question with a real answer, we just want to see you in a bikini, so that we can say you're the prettiest woman in America. As some of my friends have said before, "it's a farce!"

Well, on a better note, I played more basketball today with some friends. After all that basketball last week, it helped get me back into shape, so when I got home, I wasn't that tired. I actually did a pretty good job shooting, so I'm happy. I hope I can play more often, and stay in shape. That's a major thing I wanna do before camp. If I'm gonna be teaching kids how to throw a football or whatever, I had better look like someone that can throw a football.

Speaking of camp, I'm so exciting that it's getting closer. I'm most likely going to go to the L4T before camp. Why not? An extra to spend with friends that I never get to talk to or see as much as I want. Count me in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home