The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Eric Clapton is the mizzan!

I'm borrowing an Eric Clapton cd my mom has. It has pretty much all the famous songs that he wrote. When I first heard it, I was surprised that I remembered the songs, but didn't know they were by him. Sunshine Of Your Life and White Room would have to be my 2 favorites. I'm a sucker for classic rock songs. I could live off of them. And water. And food. And shelter. And my Bible. And basically everything else I have. But the point is that I love that stuff. It could be the simplest, happiest song ever, or it could a 2 minute solo where the guitarist plays more chords than most guitarists today know how to play. If only I had an ounce of his talent....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home