The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Doritos are addictive!

My dad bought 2 bags of Doritos the other night. One was Nacho Cheese, the other was Cooler Ranch. After having one Nacho Cheese flavored chip, I was ready to eat the whole bag. I would have seriously needed restraint. Crack has to be one of the main ingredients in that stuff. Other chips that I like I can force myself to stop eating at some point. Not this stuff. Who needs drugs when you've got Doritos? More proof that they're addictive is when we started eating the Cooler Ranch flavored ones. They're not my favorite flavor, but I couldn't help myself. They tasted ok, but I couldn't stop eating them. I need to go to a Doritos Annonymous class. I've at least taken the first step by admitting I have a problem.

Aside from that, I got a hair cut on Friday. Short spiked hair cut, which everyone except my dad likes. I also played basketball on Friday with some friends for a few hours. We played 2 on 2 before one of them had to leave. Played a little 21, then some horse. In the first game of horse, I was a maniac, making nearly every shot. Even the circus shots my friends made that I usually can't make were somehow going in. Luck bounces and everything, it was great to dominate for a little while. It went away when my friend started making more circus shots, I got off rhythm, and he came back to win. Then the next game my other friend started making everything he shot. In the last game, my other friend started making everything. It was pretty cool that we each had a game of dominance. Ahh, basketball, the game of champs.

3 Comments:

  • You can't play basketball ! Doritos are psychotic, I could eat a plethera of those things.

    By Blogger charles, at 6:32 PM  

  • Change the blog name, you know that's a farce

    By Blogger charles, at 6:33 PM  

  • I think Ian is receiving money from doritos, inc. thanks a lot for making me hungry

    By Blogger Tristan, at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home