The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Thursday, April 21, 2005

B-ball and vacuums

Exciting stuff first. Today I cleaned out the car with the vacuum. My dad was going to pick up some groceries and stuff later, so he wanted me to do some vacuuming under the dinner table and under the couch cushions while he was gone. I do the living room floor, and am about to do under the cushions. I lift the first one up, and before I can get anything done, I hear a loud bang. I look at the cleaner, and either smoke or dust comes out. Not a lot, so it was probably dust, but I turned the vacuum off, and backed away. I'm gonna let my dad try to fix it, rather than get yelled at for doing it myself.

Yesterday I played basketball with my friend Chris yet again. Didn't play any games, just shot around for a while. Stopped at Taco Bell, and returned to the park. There was a black guy with the trunk of his car open, and a baby stroller next to it. As we got closer, we saw that there was gasoline and fertilizer in the stroller. We went to the other side of the park, afraid the guy was making bomb. After eating our food, and after that guy left, we went over to the court and played some more b-ball.

Speaking of basketball, the playoffs are here! Quick question. How many people have finished the regular season in the top five in scoring, assists, and steals? Answer? None! Until Allen Iverson this year. #1 in scoring, #5 in assists, and I think #3 in steals. This will be his 4th scoring title. He is the man! He deserves an NBA Championship.

Got more b-ball hopefully this week. Gonna get into shape before camp (hahahahahaha) if I can. Since I'll be outside so much, I might actually get a tan! Hahahahahaha! Look like I'm actually from Florida! Ahhhhh, I crack myself up sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home