The blog of a man STILL addicted to beef jerky

Friday, June 03, 2005

Here I come to save the day!

I've returned from about 2 weeks of not being here. Let me update you on my life, that's what you're here for! Last week I threw football with my dad for a while. I was out-throwing him for a while, which was good, since he usually has a few feet on me. Monday was the season finale of 24 and CSI Miami. 24 has to be one of the best shows ever made. The plot twists and the acting, it's so great. Tuesday I went to the beach with friends. Wednesday was season finale of Lost. Thursday and Friday weren't that exciting. I think I got my hair cut that Friday. Saturday Sharon Jablonski and her family were down, which was cool. Monday I went to the beach with friends, then to a friend's house and hung out in their pool. The rest of the week was rain. I watched some tennis and the Spelling Bee. Yes, the Spelling Bee. It's amusing at times with the words they have. I've also been reading the articles in the new Living Church News. I like the topics of the articles, they're different than normal, and I'm not just referring to the one about the Wisconsin shooting.

My mind is still coming up with songs, which is quite annoying. They're pretty good songs, to me at least, so I don't want to forget them. It's just that until I can put the song on paper or record it, it'll both me constantly. Thankfully Summer showed me a place where I can download a program to make music. That should come in handy.

You know what's annoying? Coming up with something profound to talk about on here, and then forgetting about it when you post on here. Hopefully I'll remember next time. What a pain. Anyways, that's all I've got. No more, no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home